This notice discloses the privacy policies for loffredoart.com, a web site owned by Loffredo Creatives (“we/us/our”). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It covers the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from our users (“you/your”) through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
What personal information do we collect?
When you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, enter information on our site, or use other site features, you may be asked to enter personal information. Personal information includes but is not limited to your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information.
How do we protect your information?
Our web site uses SSL encryption (“https”) and has a number of security features to protect it from being compromised. Firewall and intrusion protection software keep the site safe from automated probes (bots) that look for vulnerabilities.
Changes to This Policy
How do we use the information we collect?
We may use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To quickly process your transactions
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up after correspondence (via email, phone, or other means)
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as needed to fulfill your request, for example, to ship an order.
How your email address is used
We use your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send email to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
Your access to and control of your information
You can do the following at any time either directly from the site yourself, or by contacting us via the contact information at the bottom of this page.
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concerns you have about our use of your data
You may opt out of any communications with us at any time. You can do so by using any opt-out/unsubscribe links in our communications or by contacting us via the contact information at the bottom of this page.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) to third parties unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business (such as Pixels.com/Fine Art America), or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
What is the difference between Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and non-PII?
PII uniquely identifies an individual, for example:
- John Doe
- Credit card 123-456-789
All 3 of these are individual pieces of PII. Non-PII describes things that “could be about anybody”, such as John Doe’s age, gender, items clicked by John on a web site, etc. Information stating that we have x number of users of a certain age, or gender, or have clicked on certain items would all be considered non-PII as there are no individual identities or identification involved.
Third-party links, products, and services
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We may, at our discretion, include or offer third-party products or services on our website. An example of such a third party is an email delivery service such as MailChimp. Third-party sites have their own separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and customers and welcome any feedback about them.
About Google and Google advertising programs
Depew, New York 14043